WTS 3:16 Lure Company Freestyle Herring Floaters

OkeechobeeJC

I'm going to continue selling some 3:16 Lure Company swimbaits this week to raise some cash for my older son's college summer tuition.Please don't hit me up to see what I have available and if I'll let go of baits individual by individual.I'm still sorting through my garage and need to double check what floats and what slow sinks.Tomorrow I will post some Freestyle Trout but today up for grabs are these new Freestyle Herring Floaters:

Freestyle Herring in Greenback

Freestyle Herring Golden Shiner

Freestyle Herring in Blueback

Freestyle Herring in Blueback

PM me your best offer and if you're in the ballpark you'll hear from me.Pay Pal gift or you cover the 4% fees.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate your patience as I go through the PMs.Cheers!

post-26051-0-67656400-1489436503_thumb.jpgpost-26051-0-67557700-1489436516_thumb.jpgpost-26051-0-19317200-1489436525_thumb.jpgpost-26051-0-78618700-1489436534_thumb.jpgpost-26051-0-74688500-1489436543_thumb.jpg

Only Carp colored 3:16 baits I have left Jack are Wake Jrs and Baby Wakes

Thanks JC! Good luck with sales.   If you have any you would like to sell and possibly get back in the future, PM me and we can work something out.  I know how appreciative I am of my dad to help me pay for college tuition. So if you have a bait like that we can do a deal like that where I buy it and let you buy it back etc later.

Congrats to your son! And yourself.

Edited by Campobassmaster

Thanks Jack! I appreciate your offering however all I'm selling this week are my new 3:16 baits.I still have four trays full of 3:16 baits that get fished until a repaint is in order.I'm all set! This week I will roll out my new FS Trout, FS Herring Floaters, FS Shad Floaters & SS and FS Gills in Mickey's color Floaters & SS.

Thanks Jack! I appreciate your offering however all I'm selling this week are my new 3:16 baits.I still have four trays full of 3:16 baits that get fished until a repaint is in order.I'm all set! This week I will roll out my new FS Trout, FS Herring Floaters, FS Shad Floaters & SS and FS Gills in Mickey's color Floaters & SS.

Wow, nice JC.