Lights....camera.....contest 2

boomah21

Here's my entry and a recap of the last 8 days of fishing. Started last friday 3-16 thru today 3-24 and managed 12 decent fish, with lunker weighing 5-13. Got a few other dinks that weren't included so it was a pretty good bite during an unseasonably warm week. Caught my first fish on both my new LDC Custom XH and my new LDC Production MH. Caught fish on 4 different baits for the week-

5" Mission Fish in Chartreuse Shad (1 fish)

Hudd 68 ROF 5 Perch (5 fish incl, lunker)

3:16 Freestyle Bluegill Male Floater (2 fish)

3:16 Rising Son 6.5" Bottom Hook Bluegill color (4 fish)

A good start to the season, hopefully I'll keep 'em coming. Really stoked that this contest was started as it convinced me to scoop a camera and start recording. Thanks Boomah and everyone else on the Underground.....Team Rejects is where it's at

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Pluton was harmed in the making of this film

8 Bass were severely pissed off ...

I'm not a tech guy, so I can either sit here on a computer all day trying to figure out how to add music you won't like or I can go fish... I'm going fishing, so take a minute to crank up your favorite music and enjoy!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok70y1C6WD0&feature

Talk to me Jeff!

I'm not a tech guy, so I can either sit here on a computer all day trying to figure out how to add music you won't like or I can go fish... I'm going fishing, so take a minute to crank up your favorite music and enjoy!!!!!!

Very informative, thanks, great video and some great fish.

AWESOME video bro.

The whole highlight tape strung together is even more impressive, and the fact that you pounded those donkeys in such a short time is pretty mean...

I like the pitch pattern with the rising son you breakdown in the video - def something I'm going to have to add the arsenal. I hadn't even thought about throwing like that until this. The breakdown portion of the video was the best part. I know lots of guys will just dump a line or two down on you and expect you to figure it out on your own or already know what they're talking about...the detailed breakdown and walkthrough can save hours of experimentation on the water. Solid video.