FREE WAKE, GLIDE, & SWIMBAIT TO A BEGINNER

HelpMePickABobber

Because I'm a believer in Karma, and in light of the generosity others have displayed here recently I'd like to help out a beginner. I'm giving away three lures that should help get someone started. Having a wake, a glide, and a swimmer is a good way to start and get your feet wet. If you have racks full of nice Swimbaits please don't try to get this lot, I really want it to go to someone that is just starting out or a youngster trying to fish on a shoestring budget. I'm going to just write down usernames on a piece of paper and let my daughter (age 8) pick a name tomorrow night. Lures are:

3:16 wake jr in perch color. Paint chips, hook rash, and mojo included.

Fishhunt lures Koi Glide

Custom colored Megabass Magslowl. It was originally clear but my daughter colored it pink with a SpikeIt garlic pen because she likes everything to be pink. It then turned kind of orange in my tackle box but it will still catch a fish.

post-27487-0-55026200-1489509475_thumb.jpg

I don't believe in karma myself lol, but this is a rad thing for you to do! I've enjoyed reading through all your input on various topics and am glad that there are guys like you investing in this forum...wishing you some very tight lines this coming spring season! Not in

Dan