SUB New Englanders

Mossypumpkin

I'm going to try to get out and fish more this year. Hopefully I'll get a qualify worthy fish. Would like to see a couple northern guys in it and maybe take one home

Could easily be done. I was a day late and a dollar short last fall. Caught my 7-9 two days after the tourney ended. I would have been one fish away. And of course Colin had that DD lol

What tourney does this pertain too....

Cody, talking about the SU tourney to qualify for the battle. So basically you can fish each month in the online tourney. Winners of each month fish the battle. Winners of each month get a small prize package and the winner of the battle gets a HUGE prize package. Usually worth around $1,000. If you like online Ts you'll love these. I had never even bothered til last year and qualified my first month. Our states get a handicap of 2.5lbs so if you can find a 7-9lber you have a shot.

Was I the one that started being a dink? Did I start commenting on someone's post for no good reason? Don't think I did. And honestly at this point I'm sick of it. If it doesn't concern you and you have nothing positive to contribute to the conversation, then don't contribute at all. They call it being a respectful adult. When I see a post that I think is totally ignorant....I keep scrolling. Don't reply to my posts and the issue goes away. Plain and simple