Hinkle / Hiro's / Hudds / Burritos

oh da shiz

What up SU fam...  

I really don't want to do this but being a single dad and having a daughter who's going to be getting married in a couple months, it's time to move some baits.  

***please note, NO TRADES and if you don't like the bait or the prices move on!! Prices are TYD with paypal as gift or add 4%***

Hinkle Trout has been thrown still in excellent shape with Decoy egg snap #5. Have box to go with it.  I paid flipper price and looking to break even.  $400

Hiroshima 8.5" soft tail Bass (Brock only made 4 of these)  never used with pouch $220

Hiroshima 8.5 hard tail trout has a couple hook points no pouch $150

Hiroshima 13"  soft tail trout  with pouch has caught fish selling for what I paid $220

Hiroshima Gillrilla in kill shot has caught fish in excellent condition with pouch $135

Hiroshima 11" soft tail bloody trout ***SOLD***

Thumper Tail  (1) Saiko Trout used and caught fish  and (1) dark trout new in package $30 each or $50 for both

Burrito Taquito's new in package these were extras $15 each 

Hudd 68's weedless I forgot to look but think they are rof 5 & 12 $20 each

Hudd 8"  (3) new in package rof 0 / rof 5 / rof 16 $30 each 

Hudd 8"  used don't remember the rof's but I think rof 5 and rof 12 (1) BB rigged (1) took hook stock (1) bottom hook hanger $25 each 

If you'd like to pay more for any item, I wouldn't turn it down  8-)  Again looking to fund my daughters wedding, shes's daddy's little girl.  

Willing to do package deal it's just gotta make sense.  I'll be running errands over the weekend and may not be able to reply quickly but will answer PM's in order they come in.  

post-25386-0-77620900-1491071840_thumb.jpg

post-25386-0-94510800-1491071848_thumb.jpg