A box says delivered but I never got it?

smallieaddict123

I made a trade with PNWbass like a month ago and he shipped UPS. I checked the tracking on Friday and it said delivered at front door. Wasn't there. Started the claim process with UPS immediately. Next morning the box shows up on my porch. Stupid @ss UPS dropped it off at the wrong house... different street number, name, and over a mile away. They weren't even close. I got lucky that the person who got this package was honest.

Happens all the time. I sold a Deps and the person that bought it said it was not delivered.This went on for weeks. I wont send out anything without getting a signature confirmation when using USPS. Purchaser asked to split the loss. ​ ​I had to do so. I couldn't prove otherwise. After contacting the USPS office that delivered the package they said it was delivered to the address. Always get a signature confirmation.

I know the mailmen in my town.  I didn't receive some packages and I called and they specifically told me they put them in my mailbox.  A few days later, others called missing packages.  A thief was targeting mailboxes that week and we all lost our orders.  

USPS is garbage imo! They delivered my $1300 amp electric side steps in a different neighborhood a few months back. I got lucky and it was an honest old gentleman at the address. They told me to kick rocks but he actually tracked me down and returned them to me. Not very many of those people left in the world!

Tracking said it was delivered, specifically "left in mailbox". It wasn't. It says it was delivered on a Saturday. After it didn't show up on Monday I started looking into it. I called the post office and gave them the tracking number and the guy looked into it and found out it was brought back to the post office for pick up

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, WE FOUND THE BOX!!!!

I would like to give member Kyle Hansen (ISO_the1) a HUGE THANK YOU. He was very generous and pm'ed me saying he had a few baits from lots he bought that he never used. He pm'ed me in response for a post of mine awhile back looking to buy a few cheap baits as I had to spend the money I saved on a new rod :/ which should come soon.

Thank you ISO, I will make sure to pass on this generosity.