DRT Clone Questions

Bj5kendrick

I just picked up the new DRT Clone from monster and it looks great! I have seen one post on this already but it didn't answer the questions i have. I'm wondering has anyone fished this yet, if so what retrieves have worked best for this bait. Anyone have trouble on hookups because the treble hook slot is too tight? Just wondering if anyone has had any luck or experience with this bait yet, thanks. post-27513-0-12063900-1492718050_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I fish it with 1/8 and 1/4 grenade or drop shot weights on the rear hanger and it makes it slow sink and suspend in some temps. I either slow crawl it on surface. Or medium retrieve with a rip here or there and it dives then settles and floats back up super slow. Have gotten bit on the pause after the rip. I loosened the hooks slots up a little with some needle nose so the hook clicks in but is slightly loose. I did lose a decent fish before I did that due to the hook not coming out and they got leverage Ana threw the bait at the boat