13" mag lizard project

BrhodesBassin

Nice! How big is it to the tip of the tail? And I recently found out the trokar has some odd ball sized hooks you might look into those

Thanks! Do you have a link to those hooks?

Nice!

I guess it's just the swimbait hooks they make a 9/0 bit here's a link for what it's worth

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Lazer_Trokar_Magnum_Swimbait_Hook/descpage-LTMSMHK.html

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Those 11/0 owner hooks look pretty thin do you think they would hold up to the caliber of bass that would eat a lizard like this?

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Those 11/0 owner hooks look pretty thin do you think they would hold up to the caliber of bass that would eat a lizard like this?

Yes, I've used them on 12 inch worms, they are strong

Did the first pour and swimtest it needs a bunch of tweaks and looks like a glob of weeds out of the water but in the water it looks fantastic. I need to figure out a system to rig it because a 7/0 gamakatsu barely reaches the neck.

Mind if I ask what your master was made of? I'm looking into a pop mold but I'm worried I'll break the clay master in the process of demoldinh it

Mind if I ask what your master was made of? I'm looking into a pop mold but I'm worried I'll break the clay master in the process of demoldinh it

I used plaster of paris and it didn't stick to the clay but it would be pretty easy to break the master so just be careful and make sure you can pull the whole mold out easily. Maybe line the box you're molding in with wax paper first?

It looks great! I wanted to do tophook and internal harness on mine but it doesn't seem possible without a two piece mold. Do you think your center section where it narrows will be strong enough to hold during casting?