Stocker Trout

Bronzeback Bomber

Placed 2 orders between 10/18/2011 and 10/25/2011, when they had their 30% off sale. Recieved the first order with a few baits in the wrong colors and a few baits dropped from my order (couple of triple trout that they said were out of stock but didn't get updated on the site) and I recieved the money back for those baits but did not get any response back on getting the correct colors on the other baits. Then I never recieved the second order I placed and after a month of trying to get ahold of them through email and any phone number I could find I filed a claim with VISA and got my money back.

I had placed the second order before I received the first one. So I didn't know about the problems on my first order.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've ordered from them numerous times without issue but it has been a year or more since my last order. It is really too bad, especially since we have Hookeduptackle to thank for bringing the Nezuma Rat back to life.

I had ordered from them many times in the past and never had a problem. It was a great place to get a bunch of baits. My understanding is that they got new ownership. In fact when I made those orders there was a message up on their site saying it was under new ownership and they were going to have better customer service and so on. So I don't know what happened for sure. I had been very happy with them until those last two orders.

I got my money back through VISA on the second order so it worked out I guess. I bet I sent 20 emails without a response and several phone calls to different numbers without an answer. There isn't a street address listed either. It also says the site is paypal certified but you can't pay with paypal.

Would love to buy from the site again but I am not going to until I know it is safe.