oh da shiz

to the top....  

Still got the following baits available and keep in mind some of these don't pop up to often.... I've had some wild offers so far which I appreciate but let's be realistic these baits (3:16's) do not sell for those prices and I trying to raise money for my daughters wedding and "awesome, cool, and thank you" don't pay the bills.  

If you wanna buy the remaining lot $2500 PayPal gift or add 4% ($100) please will take it so, basically  you'd be getting the 3 remianing wake jr's, Deps 175, and taquito  for free.  I'll also throw in (2) Tesla Battles Shad BNIB or PM offers individually.   Shipping will be USPS with tracking.

3:16’s

BAA  Rainbow Trout wake

10†OG Rainbow Trout Wake

10†Freestyle Rainbow Trout Floater/Heavy Floater

8†Freestyle Rainbow Trout Lit Up Floater

Real Deal Floater

7.5†Wake Jr’s from last release all are BNIB Disco / Red Head 

7.5†Wake Jr  OG Rainbow Trout 

Hiroshima Customs

11†Rainbow Trout Glide new unused

10†Rianbow Trout Glide new unused

Nates 10" BNIB  sinker and 8" slow sink thrown a couple times

MattLures 10†Surface Wake & Glide BNIB 

Deps 175 OG Carp

Melosh  “2016†8†Rainbow Trout Wood Glide thrown once 

Burrito Taquito

Edited by oh da shiz

I think a lot of people (myself included) have no idea what many of these go for. Nobody ever posts a price, offers are made through pm, and then you see the "sold" post. The only 3:16's on that list I can even make an educated guess on are the wake jr's and that's only because I own a few.

Didn't mean to hijack, good luck with the sale.

I think a lot of people (myself included) have no idea what many of these go for. Nobody ever posts a price, offers are made through pm, and then you see the "sold" post. The only 3:16's on that list I can even make an educated guess on are the wake jr's and that's only because I own a few.

Didn't mean to hijack, good luck with the sale.

All good... Yes, rarely do people post up a price on the harder to come by baits.  I've received several PM's stating they're interested but don't have an idea of what certain baits are going for.  I'll respond with a range or exactly what I'm looking for in order to sell the bait.  The thing about a PM is that it starts the conversation.

A lot of people know what the newer 3:16  wake jr's sell for since last pre-order release was talked about a lot.  However, very few really know the difference between an OG bait and the latest models.   I also, know that my target audience for these baits are going to be seasoned swimbaiters that have the proper gear to fish these baits.   

I have no clue what the going rate is for most of that stuff, but that Melosh looks sweet!

This Melosh is sweet....   The pictures really don't do it justice.  This is a wood bait and is not available on his site.  I threw it in the pool just to see the action then dried it off and and bubble wrapped it.