Moving to the Bay Area...

Batallas22

nice dude welcome to the bay! I'm about 20 mins north of you some good striper fishing where i am at. some LMB can be had all over theres crowds in the east bay lakes look into beryessa and delta by sac and in the san joaquin! you'll figure it out and if you need help hit me up! 

Cheers!

Im pretty close to you and fish some of the local res. You will be about 20-30 mins from a few, they are tough to fish but sometimes you can get lucky lol. If you are willing to drive an hour or more you can find some really good fishing. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Lake Chabot in Castro Valley known for their trophy largemouths. Seen some 5+ lb largemouths at Lake Temescal in Oakland but mostly trout and catfish fisherman go there. San Pablo Reservoir has good largemouth and spotted bass fishing. Finally, Lafayette reservoir has some pretty decent sized largemouths. You might see me there in a float tube throwing Hudds and a Deps 250.

If you want a possibility of both in one day the Delta is the way to go. I landed my PB largemouth AND lineside on the same day.

Aside from that, clear lake, Berryessa & Don Pedro are solid choices that consistently put out DD's and numerous quality fish.