Over rated hype baits/ swimbait gear rods & reels etc.

BASS_SWINGER

My nomination is the Pat's Perch.  Its a pretty good bait but nothing like the "magical" hype it gets.  It always reminds me of just how provincial New Englanders are.

agreed. They simply do not catch fish. Save your money everyone

gillrilla...., people catch on em, my slow sink was more of a lead sink and would not glide. i have never been more dissapointed in a bait. thew it twice and gave up. The 8.5 was great but a fart would bend the tail and make it unusable.

I need to go fish it but i have the feeling that the Drt klash/tiny klash are the ultimate hype baits. They definitley have fantastic marketing and sick ass videos butt ish go send the mandango out to japan and have one of those dudes speak some japenese and watch him bomb it across lake biawa or whatever errry one would be on it like gianna michales

Going Fishing Gills.  They look great, but every one Ive had swam like garbage.  I don't understand why people are paying $200 and up for these.  They catch more fisherman than they do fish