Swimbait peacock

peter_the_fox

Stuck this unclassified species of peacock bass in Guyana, South America on a sebile magic swimmer in perch colour. 17 lbs 6 oz.

Unofficial world record of an unclassified species - all guides and lodge operator agreed they've never seen one this big in 25 years of fishing that river.

Congratulations, that's a beautiful peacock bass. Fishing in the Amazon for giant peacock bass and other exotics is on my bucket list and I will plan a trip there in the future.

Congratulations, that's a beautiful peacock bass. Fishing in the Amazon for giant peacock bass and other exotics is on my bucket list and I will plan a trip there in the future.

It was dope man! And they LOVE swimbaits....the fight they put up is rediculious. And of course the location is out of this world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was dope man! And they LOVE swimbaits....the fight they put up is rediculious. And of course the location is out of this world.

Sounds good man. I catch plenty of big peacock bass in South Florida and you are correct they are very powerful for their size. Much stronger pound for pound than any largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, or muskellunge. Keep up the good work and post more of those beauties!

• 4 weeks later...