Daiwa Z2020

spotfisher

For sale Daiwa Z2020 H RH 6.4:1

Reel is in mint condition no rash or scratches.

Spooled with fresh 15# Tatsu.

$400.00 PayPal gift or you pay the fees.

I don’t know how to post pictures on here so if you’re interested send a pm with your phone # and I’ll send you some pics. Thanks

It's pretty easy to do. I'd suggest it bud, can score some good deals going that route ;).

Its NOT that easy lol. I tried and sold the only righty reel i owned. Was a $450 reel that I got for 200 and figured i could switch. Didn't work out haha

Just gotta leave everything else at home, just like gaining confidence in a new bait. Throw it until you figure it out. I grew up on the saltwater pinheading and deckhanding on charter boats in SoCal and back in the late 80s early 90s I'm not even sure if there were left hand retrieve saltwater reels or even baitcasters for that matter? So the only option was to fish right hand retrieve. Wasn't until early 2000s when a bass guy convinced me to switch, mainly for flipping reasons. And by that time, just about every reel came in both retrieves. After a while, you just get used to it. Now for me to try right hand retrieve spinning reels? Now that's not happening..... Just weird feeling lol. However, the only spinning reel I have is for stream fishing for trout, so it's all good.