Phoney frog shad

deaknh

That was my price to you, someone else I respect will get it lower.

Wow are you like a 12 year old girl. This is not a popularity contest. Put a price on the bait and move on. Next you magic 8 ball will say double the price because it's your time of the month.

Wow are you like a 12 year old girl. This is not a popularity contest. Put a price on the bait and move on. Next you magic 8 ball will say double the price because it's your time of the month.

I'm a 12 year old but your the one who can't move on without making a gradeschool comment? Gonna have to change your name to childishjohn or summersevejohn. Ps, I think your suffering from toxic shock.

Edited by deaknh

Deaknh is right it is an open market place. Houses are up too in demand. Guess what? If the seller puts it for 200K anybody who bids at 200 or below -more than likely aint gonna get it. Money does talk!! How much will that lure mean to you to own one. If he wants 165 and everybody wants it then bid 200, if he said no, offer more. Is 35$ even really that much? Not really- not even dinner for 2 at a descent dinner place. Weigh that in your head then come back with a descent offer maybe hell sell

Deaknh is right it is an open market place. Houses are up too in demand. Guess what? If the seller puts it for 200K anybody who bids at 200 or below -more than likely aint gonna get it. Money does talk!! How much will that lure mean to you to own one. If he wants 165 and everybody wants it then bid 200, if he said no, offer more. Is 35$ even really that much? Not really- not even dinner for 2 at a descent dinner place. Weigh that in your head then come back with a descent offer maybe hell sell

No he is not right. The price is the price and it should be the same. If he offered it for 165 then that's the price not some emotional guessing game depending on how he feels at the moment. Your old enough to understand what acting like an adult is. If he wants 200 then just say so. This new guess the price I feel like game is lame.

Edited by Angryjohn

No he is not right. The price is the price and it should be the same. If he offered it for 165 then that's the price not some emotional guessing game depending on how he feels at the moment. Your old enough to understand what acting like an adult is. If he wants 200 then just say so. This new guess the price I feel like game is lame.

Thank you black market gestapo. Don't you have some tadpoles somewhere to remove?

http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/topic/966-this-is-the-black-market/

also free bump!