2 Pre-Store FS Shads Brownback and Greenback

JJ77

Pre-store baits are a thing now.  Or will be fairly soon.  IMO a pre-store bait will have more value once those doors open.  

Green backed shad is a floater

Brown back is SS.

Mint condition w/boxes.  

Bass not for sale.  

I have a figure in my mind.  If you PM me with that number they are yours.  

Thanks SU!!!!!

post-26699-0-84913800-1520001772_thumb.jpg

They are only worth more now because once the store opens (hopefully) these will be avaible more. But could be wrong. Lets see if Mickey will keep up with the demand of hardbaits. Regarless, good luck with sale. Baits do look nice

Just a theory/guess.  Once the store opens there is no longer such thing as a pre-store bait being made.  Kind of same principle of how certain years of slammers get 'hot'.  Basically nonsense, to be honest.  I dont take it very serious, not at all trying to be a d*ck about it.  We've all seen the random/bizarre pricing on these things.

Edited by JJ77

LOL... Mickey literally just posted on IG a Freestyle shad that hasnt been painted yet, with the quote "Making a bunch of these right now... Just saying" Bwahahaha.. I guess we'll find out soon if there's such thing as a Pre-store price. :)

i mean i get the pre store post store thing if there was a way to tell the difference, like the date on a slammer, but if they are the same exact bait then its kinda just a marketing ploy with no way to back it up.  

I agree 100%.  Me posting them now proves they are 'pre-store' in case I still have them down the road though.  

LOL... Mickey literally just posted on IG a Freestyle shad that hasnt been painted yet, with the quote "Making a bunch of these right now... Just saying" Bwahahaha.. I guess we'll find out soon if there's such thing as a Pre-store price. :)

Hey posted the sport shad