Whos gonna win the cup?

bassmasterzack

Devils vs LA, almost like a father vs son with Brodeur vs Quick haha

:lol: No kidding. It's going to be fun watching those teams go at it. I think the Kings have the upper hand at the moment because they finished their conference first so they've had some extra time to rest up. But we all know the Devils are going to hit hard. They're known to be pretty scrappy, and with Brodeur and their defense... the Kings are going to have fun trying to get in a goal.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils vs LA, almost like a father vs son with Brodeur vs Quick haha

:lol: No kidding. It's going to be fun watching those teams go at it. I think the Kings have the upper hand at the moment because they finished their conference first so they've had some extra time to rest up. But we all know the Devils are going to hit hard. They're known to be pretty scrappy, and with Brodeur and their defense... the Kings are going to have fun trying to get in a goal.

Ive seen the extra rest have some disadvantages to. Either way its gonna be one helluva series.

Great game 1, Devils blew a lot of wide open chances, I hope every game this series is gonna be that intense.

^^This^^

I don't have a preference for either, guess I should go with LA for repping the western conference, but I love the Finals for the level of play. The way these guys play make the word intense seem like an understatement :D

Game 2 should be over the top good play.

Great game 1, Devils blew a lot of wide open chances, I hope every game this series is gonna be that intense.

^^This^^

I don't have a preference for either, guess I should go with LA for repping the western conference, but I love the Finals for the level of play. The way these guys play make the word intense seem like an understatement :D

Game 2 should be over the top good play.

Hey Rookie are you a Dallas Stars fan? I grew up watching there coach Glen Gulutzan play in the WCHL for the Fresno Falcons. Awesome seeing him go from Minor leagues to big leagues. FYI New Jersey has lost every game 1 in the playoffs so far, its gonna be good 8-)