headed to florida

bassturds

headed to florida on a road trip. 20 hour drive from MA to tampa WOOOOOO. i can bring more gear in a car then a plane.

staying in tampa at my buddies place  bass and saltwater for a few days. then heading to naples for peacocks and then to vero beach for saltwater. 

of course i need to bring my swimbaits for giant Florida bass.  what should i bring for baits? have a ton of topwaters, spooks and wakes, mostly slammers. have some cranking baits like a pats and meatheads. got soft plastics to, mission fish, WRS, hudds and savages. 

any tips for catching giant bass and a peacock?

Im heading from MA to florida in about a week as well. Bringing down a baby wake, crap load of jigs, some hudds, and some glides. Topwaters work extremely well at night, dawn and dusk. Gonna try and pick up a slammer before I head down ther.

im going april 1st, good luck man! let me know how you do. 

i got a bring one of my slammers down. im bringing everything tho, conventional gear to. jigs frogs, swimbaits, plastics!! everything