Jesse74

I’ve been working on a topwater walking rat for a little while now. Here’s what I got so far. Still need to do some more shaping on the body but it’s getting close to what I’m looking for. The body is 6†and the fixed tail will be about 5.5â€. I would like to make this a master and mold it to start pouring a few in resin and start swim testing them to dial them in. Thanks for looking

post-27645-0-57512500-1520656112_thumb.jpeg

post-27645-0-66063400-1520656129_thumb.jpeg

Looking rad Jesse!

Thanks Dan, I got a lot of work to do with it still. I hope i can get all the tuning done before the prime topwater action. I cant wait to fish this thing out on the delta... Test, Change things, Take notes, repeat..... 

https://www.picoku.com/media/1740339883442146954_7298846129

Think i got the ballast weight dialed for this keel belly style lure. Has a nice side to side walk and i can slow swim it back with a nice wake. Still going to keep working with it, but its getting close to painting time...

• 4 weeks later...

Got the new edition to the Stray Rats Family almost buttoned up. The "Rumble Rat" is a beast ready for battle. 5oz with Owner 2/0 st-36's and Hyperwire #7's with .92 ss screw eyes and a thick lip. recessed screw locked tail. Still need to Finnish it up and paint it, but for the most part its dialed in.

IMG_3859.JPG

IMG_3860.JPG

IMG_3861.jpg

• 4 months later...