Any Garcia Revo Big Shooter Ambasseduer

CNORG

I've used the Nacl and the bigshooter L. Both in the same platform. Reels perform awesome as swimbait reels. There are better reels for finesse baits, but I'd say for 1oz and up you're set.

Solid construction, low profile (50 size), but not as small as other reels. I will say that the 7:1 on the bigshooter is a little fast for some baits. There are other speeds if you look at the Nacl

Those are JDM reels they don't make that model any longer the black and gold Big Shooters are the replacement models a guy in Japan I bought some JDM reels from said he could not find any of the red big shooters anywhere in  japan I was also looking to pick a few of them up as well they pop up used on ebay every once and a while good luck

The version that took its place, the beast, has no synchronized line guide and seem a bit weaker. Musky guys are breaking the newer ones, that’s the problem!! The Musky guys buy up all the older versions and even on Wbay it’s hard to find a good deal, big shooter is Jdm version of NaCl specifically. But Abu isn’t made in Japan anyway so they are the same as other older “Pure Fishing†models. Taken all three versions apart and cannot tell the difference internally Except for gear Ratios.

If you can go to the concord ca post office they just lost my big shooter .. you can have it if you can find it

The NaCl is solid.. comes in 60/61 & 50/51 the big shooter is only in the 60 size.. or the big shooter compact built on the Beast platform..

As for the WM60/50 same platform as the Toro beast.. you may have issues on 30# musky who knows but you'll not likely have issues with bass..I have 4 of these reels and they are killer