Does anyone know of some good Digital scales?

Carterdale

Rapala High contrast scale is a great buy. up to 50 lbs and you can clearly see the scale screen through a camera. very precise too and has a ton of features like either 1/100th measurements or ounces, a bottle opener, a bag weight which you can adjust, high/low fish to know which ones to cull, and it gives you a bluetooth option to connect to your phone. 

There's a lot of info on good scales on this forum.  

The IGFA certification is a different animal.  My impression is that you cannot buy a hand-held scale that is truly certified.  In order to get your scale certified by IGFA you need to send them the scale along with $40 for a one year certification.  Cheap, crappy scales will not pass the certification procedure.  I would give IGFA a call to get their recommendations for a scale that is LIKLEY to pass.  If you catch a record fish and weigh it on a non-certified scale you can apply for the record and ask to have the scale certified after your catch.  If the scale does not pass. then you get no record.  If you are serious about chasing IGFA records you need to study their rules.  A lot of minor things will disqualify a catch- it gets a little tricky.  Check directly with the IGFA for the current rules.

If you want a high end scale that is absolutely accurate I would go with the Brecknell scale (I believe that’s the name of it). Big Bass Dreams, Working Class Zero, they all use this scale, it is a lot of money, but you won’t regret it.

The Brecknell ElectroSamson Scale is the best scales I have ever owned. Just be careful and don't get it wet. Mine slipped out of my hands and went into the livewell for like 2  seconds and it never worked again.  I also recommend a pair of lip grip pliers to go with it. You can tare the weight of the pliers.