Tranx 400 v. Diawa 400 HD

Sarge

Looking to swap over to higher speed left hand reels. I know there is info in search mode on these reels, and read a lot of it, but was wondering if anyone has had both and can give advise/opoinion? Also, is the 400 size a benefit over the 300 or over kill?  The specs on the 400HD have it bigger thatn the Tranx in both weight and line capacity. Was interested in the Revo Toro Rocket, but doesn't come in left hand.

I've got 2 400lh lexa in 6.3:1 

I really like it for stripers. Definitely a much heavier reel than the 300 size. I could see where you would want it throwing baits over 6 ounces. If you don't plan on regularly hucking baits in the 10"+ range I don't think it's necessary. Granted, I throw baits that weigh between 4-5 ounces with it almost exclusively, I just like the extra casting distance I get with the larger spool when it comes to chasing those striper. 

Many Thanks guys. Found a comparison video that compares HD, Tranx and Revo.  Shimano has engineered a secondary  thumb bar catch, this should give peace of mind on engagement during casts. Also has more seals for  fighting water intrusion. Convinced me to go Tranx.