Big bass reality

BASS_SWINGER

Listen up if your looking to get in to throwing rats don't waste your money on expensive rat baits it’s all hype!! I have a Nezuma XL and will fish the spro over it any day of the week it straight catches fish. Size 13 boot for size comparison

F361CA38-D941-4152-833A-2113E0B928BE.jpeg

61DD5EAE-3F9B-41A4-94DF-009DAB2B8116.jpeg

E81C2F59-CC2E-4537-807B-B04DC2705FF8.jpeg

DCC8D658-F15A-482C-B931-986BB26EF99D.jpeg

10 hours ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Yes 50 size.....have you fished the smaller ones?

Yes I have a 40 in morning dawn. Love the thing. Smallies and LM love it. I just crawl in along. Just fast enough to get it moving. I tried cranking it a bit but haven't had much luck. I've been contemplating getting a 50. I'm moving to big baits this year and others are higher on the priority list (ms slammer) . But I will def buy one in the future. 

Spro rats have an amazing swim and thump, plus they crank down. I use it more then my other rats, therefore I sold almost all my other rats off. I don't regret it. If I lose it, its not hard to replace or find.

21 hours ago, lux036 said:

Spro rats have an amazing swim and thump, plus they crank down. I use it more then my other rats, therefore I sold almost all my other rats off. I don't regret it. If I lose it, its not hard to replace or find.

I’ve had the same spro since it came out I have straight put it through the ringer off rocks docks everything don’t see how the bill hasn’t broke. Finally getting to the point where the hooks are going to wear through the bait