Did I just miss the last 3:16 release? /!@#%!!!

bbfishin

Someone please tell me that I didn't just miss it!!!! :cry::cry: I saw Jo's pics but didn't see anybody talking about how they got any! Unless they are all celebrating together somewhere!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sold out. Nice variety of baits, too.

On the up side, you know how this works -- there's going to be all kinds of trading going on in the next week or so as people swap baits.

It was crazy -- everything was switching to 'sold out' right in front of my eyes. Kept putting baits in my cart but they were unavailable when I was checking out. I am envious of anyone who loaded the page when everything was still available.

It was crazy -- everything was switching to 'sold out' right in front of my eyes. Kept putting baits in my cart but they were unavailable when I was checking out. I am envious of anyone who loaded the page when everything was still available.

Same thing happened to me. I guess the cookies on my computer were messed up or something. It still shows the 10 inch wake on the front page :evil:

Same thing happened to me. I guess the cookies on my computer were messed up or something. It still shows the 10 inch wake on the front page :evil:

Force it to refresh and it should show you the baits that were just sold. Or not. Might be too much to bear.

One of the buttons was set up wrong, so every time I clicked on it, it was putting the wrong bait in my cart. I reloaded it 15-20 times and was screaming at the computer! I emailed Rina about the problem and she fixed it almost instantly. AMAZING customer service.

Force it to refresh and it should show you the baits that were just sold. Or not. Might be too much to bear.

One of the buttons was set up wrong, so every time I clicked on it, it was putting the wrong bait in my cart. I reloaded it 15-20 times and was screaming at the computer! I emailed Rina about the problem and she fixed it almost instantly. AMAZING customer service.

I hit refresh 127461293 times :evil: , still shows the 10 wake..... Oh well, congrats to all the keyboard ninjas that scored on the release. Mickey really hooked us up on this one. It was cool to see some FS Shads and Herring on there.

I was at a Math Conference and completely missed it.... haha I should forget about being a better math teacher and focus more on getting baits :lol: looks like it was an awesome release. Cool seeing a bunch of different baits release. Happy for everyone that got one.

How many of each color were released?

Trav, PM me with what you were looking for. If it's one that I got, maybe we can work out a deal.

Very cool of you man.

Yes, Dave is a very good guy. PM sent