We charge into battle

Loganodum38

Ready your wallets and charge with me into the swimbait section of the warehouse of tackle, the sale of the day of memorial has begun!! I know some of you might not make it out alive, but do this in remembrance of the swimbait chronicles youtube channel and you will rise into vallhalla a victorious warrior!! NOW CHARGEEEEEE!! http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/brandswimbaits.html

Everybody be safe this weekend, and happy memorial day, let's not forget what this holiday is all about. Stay safe and let's see some new posts in the PB subforum this weekend. 

30 minutes ago, Loganodum38 said:

Ready your wallets and charge with me into the swimbait section of the warehouse of tackle, the sale of the day of memorial has begun!! I know some of you might not make it out alive, but do this in remembrance of the swimbait chronicles youtube channel and you will rise into vallhalla a victorious warrior!! NOW CHARGEEEEEE!!

I feel this way everytime I click on the black market section of the underground.

Edited by tHeINFamoUS

7 hours ago, GrantA said:

Tackle warehouse just dropped some Roman made negotiators so now would be a good time to get one with that sale

Dude, thank you so much for this! Just scored an Albino! My first Nego! You rule!

3 hours ago, drewmoniz said:

Dude, thank you so much for this! Just scored an Albino! My first Nego! You rule!

Haha that was clutch cause they sold out in less than a day