Roman made gill

WVOEKS54

nothing compares to the baby hard gill, trust me. Ive personally caught mya 8lb and multiple 5 lb on it

Some dudes in japan stuck some toads on the roman gill :lol: will it work for the OP, im sure it would but most things you commit to will. I would chose the gill bait I were to buy with consideration put aside to what niche I wanted the bait to fill in my selection.

I have not fished the Roman Made gill but I've seen one and it swims nice. It runs along right at the surface, so it's basically a heavy floater. I've thought about picking one up if i miss yet another 3:16 Gill release.

isnt the roman made bluegill tailless? :roll:

Whats funny is the earlier versions of this bait had a normal tail like the rest of their baits.

If you go to the Roman Made FB page, there's a guy who's been posting up fish caught on the South. If you have a FB acct, you could message him and ask him about it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 484&type=3

Thats Peter the Roman Made rep here in the states. Super cool guy and always willing to answer any questions.

Unfortunatley thats the one bait I havent played with yet so I cant offer any insight. I will be getting one here very soon though. 8-)

nothing compares to the baby hard gill, trust me. Ive personally caught mya 8lb and multiple 5 lb on it

Nothing?....... :lol: Those are strong words my man.

:shock::lol: non believers beware! :lol::lol:

Nothing?....... :lol: Those are strong words my man.

:shock::lol: non believers beware! :lol::lol:

fuggin right!!!