Wade hogg glides up on the site

basskickinrednick

I ended up grabbing one. Ended up costing close to $170 after taxes and shipping. 

What if someone was to pull the bill off their wade Hogg and added some weight to it to get it to be a slow float or slow sink. Would that be essentially the same thing as these new glide hoggs?

2 hours ago, Salamander925 said:

I ended up grabbing one. Ended up costing close to $170 after taxes and shipping. 

What if someone was to pull the bill off their wade Hogg and added some weight to it to get it to be a slow float or slow sink. Would that be essentially the same thing as these new glide hoggs?

yes and no...  he adds the plastic pads which decrease the amount of swing in the joint making it more of a glide bait rather than a 2 piece wake.

2 hours ago, DuranSD said:

Search toxic baits on your safari.  They are sold out anyways. 

Cool found it...I was googling wade hoggs n just a bunch of ig and fb links came out...yeah there sold out but now I know where to look for future releases

9 hours ago, Josh626 said:

Cool found it...I was googling wade hoggs n just a bunch of ig and fb links came out...yeah there sold out but now I know where to look for future releases

You can find any of the baitmakers or rodbuilders like that as well. 

On 8/2/2018 at 10:59 PM, Salamander925 said:

add a little here, take a little away there, different tail, different joint movement but besides that they are the same.