New all time PB!!!!!! 11.19!!!

kev_swmbt_20

30 minutes ago, mike h said:

Big, awesome, fat, bug-eyed sowbelly.  Congratulations.  You're in rarefied air with a catch like that.  Only a very small percentage of the population will ever catch a giant like that. Go buy some champagne and a lottery ticket. 

Haha hell yeah I’m gonna grab some brews and a scratch off lol. Thank you! 

Huge congrats on such a giant!  The famed DD mark....you just joined the ranks of the elite.

What I love MOST about this though is the fact that you went out for '20 minutes after work' and you had your scale!  THATS what I'm talking about!  Even if I only have a few minutes to test a new lure I always bring that scale.  Imagine if you had not??  You'd always wonder if she was a DD. 

Props for a monster!  Bigger props for preparation!!

-Carl

23 minutes ago, KeepinItReelFishing said:

Huge congrats on such a giant!  The famed DD mark....you just joined the ranks of the elite.

What I love MOST about this though is the fact that you went out for '20 minutes after work' and you had your scale!  THATS what I'm talking about!  Even if I only have a few minutes to test a new lure I always bring that scale.  Imagine if you had not??  You'd always wonder if she was a DD. 

Props for a monster!  Bigger props for preparation!!

-Carl

Absolutely man! I had my rods in here from a previous trip and I almost put them back in the house the night before work! I actually thought that I left my backpack with the scale at home and l was just going to let her go, not thinking it was any bigger than maybe 8 or 9 but I decided to just check in case to see if I had it for the tournament and thank the fishing gods I had it! And now I’ll never leave home without it haha 

• 5 weeks later...