wake JRs on ebay

ptr

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to see how many of you guys end up getting one from that site. I was very tempted to place an order but something was fishy about the quantity they would show in stock versus the overwhelming number of orders placed just from members here and when you consider all the other orders by non members , ebay buyers , etc. , it didn't make any sense that the stock quantity wouldn't even budge as these orders were stacking up like pancakes. I hope the stock quantities they were showing was inaccurate and they actually had dozens of baits stashed away to fill orders.

Me too. I already got my EMS tracking number for the baits I bought.

I have never had an issue with them.

Thanks

Jay

Dude I ordered THIS LAST FRIDAY and the mail man just knocked on my door! I thought maybe I would get them next week because of the holiday and weekend. Nope three days including saturday and sunday from Japan. Unreal!

It will show delivered when it hits US soil but they cannot track beyond that. I had one a while back it said delivered for 3 weeks. I figured it was delivered to another town with same name. 5 weeks later it was delivered. Good thing it was triple packed cause box was destroyed. It sat in train container on coast long enough to rust split rings. Japanese bait and Japanese stainless I guess that was rusted badly from ocean setting. It will arrive but EMS is the way to go. I have gotten baits in 3 days from Japan to Ca. Un real...

it depends how you ordered. If you ordered it through ebay, i can't help you. if you ordered direct log onto the samurai tackle website. check your account. there it will say delivered but it doesn't mean much. then, if you ordered EMS shipping, you will see a tracking number. use that at the usps website and you can track your package. i tracked mine and it got here to cali in four days. i have been busy with work and my package is still waiting for me to get it at the post office! manana for sure

I ordered one from the website this past Friday and it was delivered today. I chose EMS shipping and after reading some of these posts I was starting to get worried, but be patient and I believe it will be delivered. I would love to know what their inventory of Wake JRs was. It was a pretty good buy given how difficult the hard baits are to find these days. Especially brand new (unless you catch a release of course).