Dobyns Champion XP

ISO_the1

To my knowledge, beyond the original buyer, you can send the portion of the rod with the specs in without a receipt and they’ll replace it for $70. I’ve never heard of anyone being turned down on a replacement 

Yeah I had to do it 3 years ago and I wasn't the original owner. Cut out the spec part of the rod and sent in the an envelope. Paid the 75 no questions asked replacement fee and got a new 867 in less than a week. I even had the old champion 867 and they sent me the new xp 867 so it was like an upgrade too.  Could have changed since then tho. 

1 hour ago, Dirtyeggroll said:

I'll have to investigate further

I have done it with a rod I bought off Craigslist. Also lost one out of the bed of my truck. Just emailed and told them I broke a rod. They told me to cut out the specs section and mail it with $70 for a new 908. They are by far the best for warranty!!

1 hour ago, ISO_the1 said:

@Dirtyeggroll they never onced asked where I bought it or for a receipt or proof of purchase

I’ve had two replaced with no questions asked. And my buddy found a broken Champion Extreme in the garage of his new house when he moved in, he got it replaced no problem. You just pay the replacement fee and they send you a new one.