Gmcgee123

aidancooke1

• 3 weeks later...

Won’t do business with him again. Made a trade with him....my soft baits for his bullshad. We agreed to ship same day. I shipped his baits and didn’t hear from him. The next days he says there’s major flooding. The next day they were closed when he got there supposedly. Said he would ship the next day (Saturday) after his tourney. Didn’t ship still. Finally Sunday I told him to ship Monday or I was calling him out for the excuses. He makes a hundred excuses like flooding(even tho he drove to fish a tourney 5 hours away on Saturday). Finally ships Monday and says he threw in something extra for the hassle. I did get the bait today. Nothing “extra” at all and says he must have put it in a different package. Straight up lies. I know better than to deal with a teenager. Won’t buy or sell from him again

Similar story for me on the flooding delayed/shipping story...

Didnt really bother me so much but was certainly questionable.

On 10/4/2018 at 10:19 AM, Mossypumpkin said:

Finally ships Monday and says he threw in something extra for the hassle. I did get the bait today. Nothing “extra” at all and says he must have put it in a different package. Straight up lies. I know better than to deal with a teenager. Won’t buy or sell from him again

Im pretty sure I got your ‘extra’ bait because he included a Megabass Ito I-loud with a couple of Slammers I bought from him, which he made no mention of to me. Shoot me a PM with your address and I’ll send it to you.

Pretty sure the guy was just waiting on a ride to the post office from a parent or older friend. The somewhat poor communication was a little sketchy. So if @Gmcgee123, you are reading this then I would suggest you be a little more detailed in your timeline before and during a sale. You might just want to tell people that it sometimes takes you a few days to ship and give them the reason.

I would urge a person dealing with him to ask about it directly, but I would still recommend him as a seller.

We live in a world where we are used to getting a tracking number before we even finish a transaction.

Just wrapped up a deal with this guy. Seriously needs to work on communication skills. 

If you cant get a ride to the post office - ride a bike, ride a skateboard, walk idk. 

Overall I probably would do business with him again, I got my bait after all. I'll just wait a few years before next time lol

• 1 month later...

Same story as the rest of the guys. Made a purchase on a weedless hudd, I paid immediately and I got no communication on when he'd ship. when I started asking I was told to be patient.  I did get my bait and is in good shape.  If you want less than great communication this is your guy.