316 freestyle sport fin trout

Jlure

Sad to say but im afraid not many people if any will will ever let these get out of there hands. I only know of 4 people that has em. Idk how many he released in the past but youde think more than 4 for sure. Bassbass has a carp, i have a matt trout and 3:16's has white one in the store with a horn glued on, and the 4th person,,,,,, well lets see he's on here on the forumn but if he wants to be known for having it he can chime on at anytime. I believe its a trout too not sure if its matt or glossy.

And im pretty sure the 4th person wont let it go-after seeing his collection. He seams pretty obsessed with all 3:16s. Better luck posting up a $ number youd be willing to entertain with. I have over 650 invested in mine and 6hrs of driving time with some of my trades done on the deal- and wouldnt think twice to buy again if i could i would. 

Edited by GoblinSlayer

This turned from "hey i want this really rare bait, and i am willing to pay for it." To "look at my really expensive bait that you are looking for, but i am not selling." haha GLWB dude! :)