Recommendations:

95ShelbyGt

If you had to choose between a Hiro Godzilla, an HPH Shad, or a Phoney, which one would you choose and why? 

Trying to get my boyfriend one last big Christmas gift before I buy him the extra heavy rod he wants. 

One slight dilemma with that question is all 3 have a bit of a different swimming actions and Profile baits (In my opinion) 

A HPH has more of a gliding/roll action

A Godzilla is a regular S gliding action that can do a 180 

And the Phoney is similar to a godzilla but much different profile to the bait. 

You can watch videos on the swimming action on the HPH and Godzilla idk about the phoney. 

Edited by Neill Hernandez

Hey Shelby, you really can’t go wrong with any of your choices for Delaware waters. Availability of those baits can be the hardest part in acquiring them honestly, but I’ll put my choice in order.

1st: Phoney Shad in XXS Sink

2nd: Hiro Godzilla

3rd: HPH

I am currently looking into a Hiro Godzilla but I have kind of been questioning myself as far as the reviews I have heard from others on them.. I have been quite curious about the phoney shad, just because to me it looks like a more realistic profile... I guess as far as asking its mainly pertinent to the quality of these baits... as far as Christmas gifts go, I am trying to choose the best one of the three. My boyfriend doesn't have any glide baits so I am trying to put around 4 or 5 under the tree... So far  I have three really good ones, and unfortunately I have no other comparison to give you as far as a bait with an action he would really like because he has no glides yet.... SO there is my dilemma! Thanks for all your help and recommendations 

If not either of these glides, would anyone have any suggestions on maybe something else. We watched swim videos for the Shad Swimmers by 86 Baits and the action on them is KILLER. i know that it would be a funny joke to even try to snatch one... as I have not seen any listed anywhere... I am honestly just looking for reputable baits with good quality to them... since they're going to be the first ones he has I want them to last.. because I know he won't spend the money on himself. 

For me it would be the Godzilla.  It gets way more action for me.  Just be sure he has a rod to handle it.

However, if you can find one, a 3:16 workhorse is the most versatile glide I've ever used.

Also, if you haven't already got him one, put an s waver 200 under the tree too.  Awesome bait for $45