SU APP

95ShelbyGt

Am I the only member that thinks it would be dope if SU made an app?

As an Iphone user having to log in over and over when I open my safari (even though I check the keep me logged in box) is a pain in the ass... 

I am constantly on it and I feel like an APP would be the bomb so you can get notifications directly to your phone on sales, comments and messages.... 

Just a suggestion from an active member stand point. 

Because... Love SU. 

The "Add to Home Screen" option works just as well for me. It doesn't send notifications directly to your phone but does notify you when you open the page. If you want direct notification on a certain thread just find the follow function and set up immediate email notifications.

Screenshot_2018-11-13-10-07-56.thumb.png.2a0d19dcb7cda3445fa64a7da3a26b93.png

1 hour ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

You should never have to re-log in. Just leave the page open in safari. I’ve never been logged out. 

my page is always open in safari and no matter how many times I click the "keep me logged in" box i never stay logged in, 

52 minutes ago, danthefisherman said:

The "Add to Home Screen" option works just as well for me. It doesn't send notifications directly to your phone but does notify you when you open the page. If you want direct notification on a certain thread just find the follow function and set up immediate email notifications.

Screenshot_2018-11-13-10-07-56.thumb.png.2a0d19dcb7cda3445fa64a7da3a26b93.png

I don't think safari has that option.... I can book mark, and I have SU saved as a favorite, in all honesty I just think an app would be easier either way 

http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/topic/47998-add-su-to-home-screen/&tab=comments#comment-365412

The forum platform is optimized for mobile and adding it to the home screen should give you the SU icon too