Michigan bass

cascadekiller

1 minute ago, thedonnguyen said:

i'd probably post here if I were you as the community will wanna know why you guys are sharing the same IP address

sounds good lol 

i had a snow day on monday, my dumbass ex friend lol tried to scam someone @MJS.6 he has now been banned. We were on the same internet connection... i have great reviews and i have done many trades and sales, i am really sorry for the confusion everyone thanks -will

1 minute ago, will hughes said:

sounds good lol 

i had a snow day on monday, my dumbass ex friend lol tried to scam someone @MJS.6 he has now been banned. We were on the same internet connection... i have great reviews and i have done many trades and sales, i am really sorry for the confusion everyone thanks -will

regardless if you're on the same internet connection, you're gonna have a different IP address...

Just now, thedonnguyen said:

regardless if you're on the same internet connection, you're gonna have a different IP address...

you sure? i do not know how ip address work all i know is he is been banned. I was singed in on his computer for a little then he said he'd sign me out could that have been it? 

Just now, will hughes said:

you sure? i do not know how ip address work all i know is he is been banned. I was singed in on his computer for a little then he said he'd sign me out could that have been it? 

were you on the same connection or the same device? fishy either way....and not in a good way

Just now, thedonnguyen said:

were you on the same connection or the same device? fishy either way....and not in a good way

could have been both?  im not sure i am signed in at his house alot I used to go thier alot. sorry this happened check my feedback this is just one huge misunderstanding!

@will hughes

I could have guessed it was you. The posts made with the Michigan bass account are clearly from someone who knows how the site works, to someone who was just introduced like you say. And when you said " i was just mad" that instantly made me think its was someone who knew me, and I've exchanged some comments with you before which i could tell you didn't like.

3 minutes ago, cascadekiller said:

@will hughes

I could have guessed it was you. The posts made with the Michigan bass account are clearly from someone who knows how the site works, to someone who was just introduced like you say. And when you said " i was just mad" that instantly made me think its was someone who knew me, and I've exchanged some comments with you before which i could tell you didn't like.

what are you talking about??? we have never talked every beside on this post. this is the first time we've met we have never had a deal or anything

Edited by will hughes

1 minute ago, will hughes said:

if thats what you thought im really sorry about that if you thought that my bad i wasnt trying to be like that

Thats not the point, i didn't care until suddenly your on the same IP address as an attempted scammer

whose reasoning for doing it was, "I was just mad"

Edited by cascadekiller