public apologie... you will wanna read this

will hughes

@swimbaitunderground @cascadekiller 

Dear members,

As most of you know there as been an issue with @michiganbass, An account I made up. The goal wasn't to scam anyone or take any money. It was to get back at cascade killer for what he did to one of my buds. After a trade that did not go smoothly cascade killer made threats to my bud in a group chat which i might be able to get pics of. words such a f you, kill your self, i'm going to find you and kill you, i'll get you, any many more words worse than that were used. The fight was over a scratch on the side of a reel. also,  my address and the ip will not match anyways. As i said the point was not to steal money it was to get back at him. I am sorry i got this so large it was supposed to be just a joke. Thats how i knew he was looking for toxics. I am sorry for all the b s  at the end, it was because i was worried that i would lose my account that i worked so hard on and enjoyed so much. Also @swimbaitunderground, the reason for the pointing fingers at @mjs.6 was because he was a good friend and let him blame that account because he had been banned. For some reason he had been banned... In conclusion you should un ban @mjs.6 and ban me. It was not supposed to be come this i was just trying to poke back at him after he said all that awful stuff to a very good friend of mine. I understand i will most likely will be banned for this and i am ok with that. Thank you @swimbaitunderground for making a great site for all swimbait anglers. Thank you to any one who has bought or traded anything from me. As you will know i had a spotless record until this joke went too too  far. If you have bought or traded a bait from my and have not gotten it yet do not be worried they are all on there way! sorry again @cascadekiler for this i was just messing back at you for things you said to a very good friend of mine. No money would have ever be stolen! I understand i should note have done this and that it went too far.

good bye forever su, 

Will Hughes  =(

Edited by will hughes
format issue

Just now, cascadekiller said:

find me where I said anything like this and ill leave the site. 

dude talk to him not me i think you should say sorry too.

Edited by will hughes

2 minutes ago, cascadekiller said:

where was that when you made this account to scam me?? 

whatever, Josh is right. The mods will ban you. 

adios

dude i spent like 30 min on this. I understand did you read my letter? 

Edited by will hughes

Just now, MA Frog Man said:

The most offensive part about this whole post is how you spelled apology in the title

Shoot your right I no joke spent 30 min on this. Dang it rest was pretty good though right?