Contest!

Luke V.

Hmm... sounds fun, but a hit on video will be a little challenging. Will a video with the fight suffice? Either way, I'll do my best and I'm for sure IN! 8-) This is so awesome of you Mickey.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah thats a great idea. 1 question does it have to be a bass? i plan on using mine for muskies. Maybe get a boat-side smash on vid? I can dream can't I

Jeremy

haha exactly what I was thinking. Was just about to text you saying we had to set up your cam next time you are home.

Maybe Mickey is hinting to us, that the baits will ship soon?

Sounds like fun, I can't wait to see everyones submission. I'll be on the sidelines, since I don't have a rod for my OG yet.

Maybe Mickey is hinting to us, that the baits will ship soon?

Sounds like fun, I can't wait to see everyones submission. I'll be on the sidelines, since I don't have a rod for my OG yet.

Come fishing with me. I've got a rod you can borrow 8-) .

Come fishing with me. I've got a rod you can borrow 8-) .

Thanks for the offer Luke, I really appreciate it. But if I'm going to land my first OG fish, I want it to be on a rod that is mines.

I am excited to see some of the videos to come though, a few people on here make some really cool ones.

This contest is for large wake bait owners! Biggest fish on video eating the large wake gets my new sporty model Bad boy in CARP! Super slow sink dialed in like no other! This will be a proto type one off! Then you will know why me and my friends have a chit eating grin on our faces!You will too !!!! :lol:

SO LETS GET IT ON!

CONTEST STARTS NOW AND WILL GO UNTILL JUNE 30TH MIDNIGHT!!! NOT ONE SECOND LATE OR YOUR OUT NO EXCUSES!!!! Have fun!

Awesome! Gives me a little time at my new home lake!!

Lets get it on! :lol:

Geoff

hey geoff, im gonna need the waker back! hahahah jk :lol::lol: i cant wait to see the videos!