Contest!

Luke V.

Thanks for translating Goeff!!!

One more thing,you have to be a active SU member that participates in the fish reports or the main forum on a regular basis to enter this contest. I'm doing this for the guys that share in the fish reports.

Hell Yeah! Love that rule! Haven't posted a lot, but hopefully enough to be in the contest. Trying like hell to get the money raised to get a Go Pro around the same time the 10" wake gets here! :D

Bummer your not closer, id happily loan you mines.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for translating Goeff!!!

One more thing,you have to be a active SU member that participates in the fish reports or the main forum on a regular basis to enter this contest. I'm doing this for the guys that share in the fish reports.

Hell Yeah! Love that rule! Haven't posted a lot, but hopefully enough to be in the contest. Trying like hell to get the money raised to get a Go Pro around the same time the 10" wake gets here! :D

Bummer your not closer, id happily loan you mines.

Awesome gesture Vedak and I appreciate it :D Trying like hell to sell some baits and reels to get some $ for a Go Pro. If I can just sell my cardiff and an abu garcia winch and/or a Lews Tourney Pro, then I will have enough money to buy a Go Pro :D Just bought a Curado 301 or I would have a Go Pro here on Tuesday :evil:

I know that I don't have as good as a shot as the Cali guys or even the Florida or Texas guys, but if I don't win, it's not going to be from a lack of effort I promise, because I WANT A 10" FS SPORT!!!! :D

I know that I don't have as good as a shot as the Cali guys or even the Florida or Texas guys, but if I don't win, it's not going to be from a lack of effort I promise, because I WANT A 10" FS SPORT!!!! :D

Baddest fish on video, not necessarily biggest ;)

It's ANYONES game, should be an awesome turnout!

Geoff

I know that I don't have as good as a shot as the Cali guys or even the Florida or Texas guys,

Stop thinking like this. If you feel you did what you could on any body of water to where you just don't believe any good ones are there, try another till you do. ;)

They are out there. We had 3 pound fish win before ;)

Baddest fish on video, not necessarily biggest ;)

It's ANYONES game, should be an awesome turnout!

Geoff

Maybe I catch this funky fish again, it should qualify as the "baddest" bass around! :lol:

And Don, I know there are big fish around here.....Matt Peters proved that to me :D Just not the population of big ones like you guys have. Don't think for a second that is gonna keep me down, once my 10" wake gets here, it will be the only bait I throw! Me and a friend found a good school of 7-10lbers last week, just gotta relocate them ;)

Also, just sold enough gear to get me a go pro! :D:D:D

I'm looking forward to building my hat cam. I will look like a nut-job to other fishermen around here. I might have to notify the emergency dispatch to ignore calls of a crazy guy, with handeld video camera taped to his hat, casting a 10" fish into the lake over and over.

-Dave

I know that I don't have as good as a shot as the Cali guys or even the Florida or Texas guys

I was thinking that I didn't have a chance against the SoCal peeps when I registered for the May SU tournament, but I had a good day and a bit of luck and pulled out the win. Swing for the fences. The bite can be tricky this time of year and I think the playing field is pretty level for this contest.

I'm looking forward to building my hat cam. I will look like a nut-job to other fishermen around here. I might have to notify the emergency dispatch to ignore calls of a crazy guy, with handeld video camera taped to his hat, casting a 10" fish into the lake over and over.

-Dave

The lake I usually fish is in the middle of downtown Austin and is littered with hotties on stand up paddle-boards so, yeah, that would definitely set off the creeper alarm. ; 0 )

The lake I usually fish is in the middle of downtown Austin and is littered with hotties on stand up paddle-boards so, yeah, that would definitely set off the creeper alarm. ; 0 )

We call those sweepers...

I am in for the contest.

Fished the OG WAKE BAIT for about 5 hours today with no bites no followers. Will keep fishing it until something pops up.........

How do you fish the 10" Wake Bait? What is the deepest depth you throw the 10" Wake bait in? I was fishing it between 2'-30' of water........

-Dave

HAHAHAHA.... I had the sheriff called on me about a year ago. The lake I fish is right accross from the sheriff's department so they are well aware of the usual creeps. Luckily I was unhooking a fish when the deputy arrived or else I get the usual hassle that comes from having the name Ali and the looming threat of ending up in Guantanamo.

BTW - I used a quick clip and put the gopro on the bill of my hat. The head mount strap always gives me a headache after a while.

-Ali

I fished this bait for about 4 hours today, had some big girls following, I had one fish follow that would probably have been a pb, but I was dragging like 2 feet of weeds it wanted to hit it so bad but the think the weeds scared it off, I'll go out again in a couples hours and see if I can't fire one up.