Black dog Baits

Tony91723

OK, I got my Black Dog order today. It was supposed to be the G2 Custom in bone or white color. Well that is not what showed up. Take a look at pic of bait they sent me. I know the "custom" did cost a few more $ than the other ones. So do I need to contact them or just keep this one? Thanks

20190122_195221.jpg

Edited by leachman90

14 minutes ago, leachman90 said:

OK, I got my Black Dog order today. It was supposed to be the G2 Custom in bone or white color. Well that is not what showed up. Take a look at pic of bait they sent me. I know the "custom" did cost a few more $ than the other ones. So do I need to contact them or just keep this one? Thanks

20190122_195221.jpg

That is a custom color. It’s a ghost white

1 hour ago, Mossypumpkin said:

I talk to a guy who works for them occasionally. Apparently getting a color chart done is on their list of things to do. Hopefully sooner than later

Yeah that would make purchasing easier and less complaints if you don’t know what color you ordered you don’t know if our order is correct 

I posted last night and someone who works there reached out to me right away. Said they would make it right. I told him that just getting a message back to me that fast was good enough. I'll keep the bait they sent and hope to kill with it.