Hinkle shad

MassSwimb8R

Hinkle shad for sale in PERCH

mint bait

Only reason I’m selling is cuz the color isn’t really my style/to bright for the water i fish. And don’t want to mess up the bait by tryna get it repainted.

$190 tyd

paypal only FF or add % fees

774-992-58 one three (Mike)

0D669D80-C5B8-4E21-863C-FF5C2E01FA95.jpeg

Edited by MassSwimb8R

2 hours ago, dinkslayer said:

In what way does having a bait repainted mess it up? just curious

I've read some say repainting or wrapping a bait could risk messing up sink rates or balance.....throwing off the swim 

3 hours ago, MassSwimb8R said:

Exactly what  sumoninja said. And to much paint could fill in the scales as well

4 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

I've read some say repainting or wrapping a bait could risk messing up sink rates or balance.....throwing off the swim 

So if you wanted to have a hinkle repainted it wouldnt be as big of an issue if you sent it to Paul Smith? Seeing as he is the man himself when it comes to painting hinkles... Asking because Im thinking about having Paul repaint a Hinkle for me.

If u send to get it repainted, they have to pull all the fins out which are super glued in to so they’ll probably rip unless pizz has a ton of extras ?? Not sure. But truthfully I don’t wanna risk having something happen to it, if there was an easy was to strip off all the clear coat  n paint I’d do it, I jus been told by a new people to stay away from a re-paint, unless it’s like a rattle can job. Truthfully I can obviously do whatever you’d like but If been told to stay away from certain repaint.... thanks bud