3:16, TT, hudds and more FS

zmanlane

Hey guys. Used to have an account on here but don’t remember username or password as it’s been quite some time (probably 5-6 years).  About to finish college and was cleaning out some of my old SB gear and just found some of my extra stuff and don’t have time for now. It’s all older stuff but most is brand new. Not sure on the ROF for most of the hudds cause I was an idiot and didn’t label them all so anyone have any ideas on how to check that easily? Attempting to attach pics from my phone now. 

PS: might find a couple more 3:16 hard/soft baits and I’ll post extra pics. Could have sworn I had a real deal around here somewhere. 

Here’s pics of what I can find so far. Have at least another couple 3:16 I’ll be looking for. 

The gills are mattlures, tt is ss, top 4 hides on left side are rof 5 and top two are rof 12 on right side. I’ll try and figure the rest out and get back to you all. Also I believe the topwater is a tater hog, and the ms slammer is a wake bait. 

Also have a calcutta 400te that’s like brand new with 50lb braid on it. 

7DF0B910-22C9-4291-AA9E-8ACDCAFD94BE.jpeg

BA2122A1-08C0-4D00-8F52-D989979AB254.jpeg

Edited by zmanlane

33 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

qre those 6" weedless??? i want a normal 6" weedless pretty bad

Yup 3 6” regular weedless although one has a 8” hudd tail attached as that was before they made em in weedless 68. Swims surprisingly great lol.  

Also note to all: if you are interested in something feel free to toss me an offer. Have absolutely 0 clue on what the going rates are on all these and don’t have much time to look em all up cause of many job interviews which blow. Hope this doesn’t piss anyone off. 

Edited by zmanlane