Ms slammers, Hudds, Nez Rats

Dreadnought

For sale: 9" M.S. Slammer in perch $79 shipped 9" M.S. Slammer in blue gill $79 shipped Both brand new in original bag

Brand new "Waking" Nez XL Rat in brown and black color with 3 extra tails $107.

Shipped Brand new "Standard" Nez XL Rat in a cool Camo color with 3 extra tails(Any specks in pic are color sparkles NOT hook rash) $102 shipped

Brand new Nez Med Rat black color (all black with small amount color sparkles on top of back) with 3 extra tails (Great size and color) $97. Shipped

Brand new never fished, 8" Big eye Triple Trout ... its a salt water model so it comes with stainless steel hardware and is a fast sink...great color, will imitate a shad or blue back herring very nicely...if your looking for a heavier TT to fish medium to deep water than this will work nicely...I have Owner 41's hooks on it now but will include the original S.S. trebles. $75 shipped

8" Hudd top hook in trout lot ... you get all 3 all are brand new, with two sealed in original package the other has no bag but is also new unfished also...the ones in the bags are... one in rof 5, one in rof 16 and the one NOT in a bad is a rof 12 ... $95 shipped

No trades unless you got a micro mink lol...otherwise Paypal only, F&F or please add 4%...and I expect immediate payment Please (no holds)... and in return, i promise to ship next day or same day if I receive payment before I leave for work (1 pm M-F) and I will message you with a pic of the postal receipt with tracking info Please private message me...I will go in order received Thanks !

Screenshot_20190127-191613_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-191802_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-191653_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-191358_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-191531_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-191432_Photo Editor.jpg