Hey Davis...

Mossypumpkin

No Jesse, I haven't read your messages because it is not your issue, never were you involved, and quite frankly I don't care what your take on the matter is. I have, however, kept contact, albeit spotty, with the other person involved in the deal.

thanks for all your concern, this shouldn't be an issue for much longer. 

Butttt....it becomes my business when my friend sends you $300 for a bait and then gets the run around and can’t get you to ship or refund him and then you go ghost for 3 days and don’t reply to his PM’s on here, while still logging in here twice a day and chatting it up on Facebook forums.

So one could only imagine how that looks... 

2 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Butttt....it becomes my business when my friend sends you $300 for a bait and then gets the run around and can’t get you to ship or refund him and then you go ghost for 3 days and don’t reply to his PM’s on here, while still logging in here twice a day and chatting it up on Facebook forums.

So one could only imagine how that looks... 

Still, really has nothing to do with you. He could have made this post himself and honestly I wouldn't have blamed him. 

Anyways, issue resolved. Thank you, again, officer Hall.