2x iRod Genesis 2 Swimbait rods - JR 1-4oz & XL 3-10 oz - local pickup SoCal

JohnMarino

Selling Two iRod Genesis 2 Swimbait rods, Looking for local pickup in SoCal I'm located at 91335 / SFV Area. Will also be at the Fred hall show in Long Beach maybe on Thursday or Friday.    $85 each rod - Price is firm. Retail price is $164~w/ Tax for each

Each rod needs one guide to be replaced, I have the replacement guides for it already all you have to do is install it. I've caught alot of fish on each of these rods so they do have some wear & tear as expected. These Rods fish awesome! Only selling because I don't have the time to drop off to a tackle shop and repair the guides because I got some new ones already. 

-----------------

IRG783SB “Jr. Swim” - $85 
This rod was designed to cast the most popular size swimbaits. Dont let its moderate action fool you, this rod will handle the biggest of swimbait fish. Designed to cast 5-7 swimbaits without any fatigue.

Length: 78 - Lure weight:1-4oz - Line weight: 12-20lb - Power: Med. Heavy 

---------------

IRG805SB “XL Swim” - $85
This rod is made for the biggest of baits 10-12 Dont let its size intimidate you, its thin wall construction makes it feel like half the rod.

Length: 8″ - Lure weight:3-10oz - Line weight:20-30 - Power: Extra Heavy

-----------------

IMG-0777.jpg    IMG-0778.jpg    IMG-0779.jpg

IMG-0780.jpg    IMG-0781.jpg    <<<<< Guides That need to be replaced  ( I have the replacement guides already ) 

-------------------------------

IMG_0777.jpg

Edited by JohnMarino
irod specs