Less is more?

BlakeC

Is less really more?

I have been throwing swimbaits for a while now - when I first got into it anytime I would see a swimbait that I liked I would scoop it up.

A little over a year ago, I decided to sell all of those swimbaits the ones that just didn't produce for me and keep and stock up on the ones that did.

I still have a couple of the odds and ends but for the most part I have 3 different baits in several different colors that just seem to produce that I leave tied on year round. I guess I have just found my strength?

Does anyone else feel this to be true?

“Don’t believe the hype” was the best advice I ever got when getting into swimbaits 

I think like everyone you got sucked into the must have baits and baits buddies were catching on. 

But it’s so much hype, cause so so caught a dd on xyz bait, and everyone goes crazy buying a bait theyve never seen Swim cause somebody had one good day with it or it crushes in Japan or Cali but you live in the middle of the country or east coast. 

Once I realized what works that’s what caught for me that’s what I focused on keeping and fishing. 

I’d rather have a box full of baits that catch and that I throw than a wall full of mortgage and car payments sitting doing nothing.