No sign of DRT on TW site?

thebeardedbassman

Just now, Dirty Diesel said:

I ordered a slammer in July and I’m still on backorder. So I have been  periodically checking the projected shipping dates that’s how I noticed they weren’t there anymore 

Just order it directly from mike

I’ve been watching it the past couple of days, but didn’t want to bring anymore attention to them. For what they had in stock they had the day 03/11 listed and around 12 in the afternoon the deleted them and the slammers from their site. Good luck guys.

3 hours ago, evilcatfish said:

Probably for the best, the backorder log at TW must be huge, and for a lot more than swimbaits 

I agree. Not bashing TW, but they seem slow getting back orders shipped out as well even after it comes in stock. I back ordered a rod, with due date of 2/28. They came in on time. But I had to call them twice in the following week and half to see if my rod was shipping out or not. The guy I spoke with said the back orders were slow to process sometimes. A few days after the second phone call I got shipment confirmation email. 

thank god i couldnt believe how many people i talked to that had a preorder for a tk on there and kpet wishing the new date would be legit, amazing that people kept thinking the next date given was gonna be the real one. better to end the madness. 

Yeah definitely not TWs fault. They can't control when a seller can supply. And yeah they are in San Luis Obispo and have a retail shop. Not everything is in the retail section of course, but everything in stock on their website is in back in their warehouse and available to purchase. 

I can't blame them at all for not wanting to deal with companies that can't keep up with expected back-order dates. I can only imagine how many emails and phone calls they get asking "when will X bait get in, I've had it on backorder for 3 months?!" I knew once the first TK back-order date got pushed back there was no way they were getting any any time soon.  Definitely a bummer to see the slammers leave as well but like others said I just order from Mike. 

• 1 month later...

Had a few TK's on backorder since November and received an email yesterday from TW saying that they are no longer carrying the TK and it's now a discontinued item. I was hoping they would eventually get enough to fill the backorders since I was able to snag them on sale during their black friday special. Bummer.

I don't own a DRT.  I feel like the person who says they don't watch Game of Thrones...but I'm that person too.

I'm not a vegan and I have a wife and kids.  I swear.  Then again, I don't really plan on trying to buy a DRT either.  I will binge GOT though....some day.