Back to back Canadian trophy largemouth

Nateraz

Went out to the lake today, did a whole dawn till dusk day. Day started off with a 5lber on a jig and than the rest of the day was windy as a big front was rolling through in the evening. Caught a bunch of smaller males on the jig throughout the day. Around 6pm the clouds covered the sun and the wind picked up and I knew this was the time to throw the big baits. Went to the north end of the lake and within a few minutes I had my first one on, she ate the large size weedless rising son. After letting her go I miss another fish on that bait and I get to the end of the good stretch, so I turn back around and start going back through with a 250, within a few casts I land another one in the 7lb class, took photos and she swam away. Now this day would’ve been amazing if I didn’t fall over and loose my G.Loomis IMX and Conquest combo, but, money can’t replace memories like this... back to back 7lb Canadian largemouth.

06E08F6D-1738-4AEF-B97C-8B88C410C790.png

9FAE95B7-0B31-4CB9-8D48-D05CB0890C69.jpeg

4AEE743D-8DDE-43B6-AA78-D8E71FB32B15.png

C0E87D8D-FB47-4A2C-BE44-25F6686C9AD9.png

29 minutes ago, IRONSHEIK said:

Killer report. Go back and drag bottom w heavy line and an Arig. You might be able to get that combo back. 

Problem is, we lost it while netting that big one, jon boat was tippy and i actually ended up falling in the water and dragging that rod overboard i guess. I didnt even realise it was gone until after i released that fish thus i dont have a very good idea on when it went over

16 hours ago, tybo jones said:

Shorts in Canada. Haha I’m still iced up in western mass.

Good stuff too bad about the combo. 

Right??!!  I've been bundled up with multiple thermals, two hoodies, gloves and a fleece hat!  Nathan must have some kind of internal blood warming system....that just doesn't make sense! lol

BIG Congrats though bro!  Two 7lb'ers in a single outing is unheard of most anyplace north of the 40th parallel.  For you to do that on the other side of the border is TRULY amazing.