Fast-balling a pats up into a tree and catching first swimbait fish of the year

zpoutdoors

5 minutes ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

Nice man love the dual angles. I need to get both gopros out there. 

Yeah it was definitely worth buying a second one, I just got a refurbished one off amazon for cheap to use. I’m happy with how it came out.

That’s awesome. My cord broke in my charging port on my hero 4 last week so I gotta get an external charger for the batteries. That won’t work on the boat though since I always have it plugged in. My brother heard and bought me a new hero 7 so now I’ll have both. So stoked. 

5 hours ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

That’s awesome. My cord broke in my charging port on my hero 4 last week so I gotta get an external charger for the batteries. That won’t work on the boat though since I always have it plugged in. My brother heard and bought me a new hero 7 so now I’ll have both. So stoked. 

That’s so sick! I almost got a new hero 7 black but figured I’d wait a little longer. The only thing I hate about my hero 5s is the audio is so bad. But I rigged up an external mic on the one on my chest so it’s alittle better. 

stuck a slammer in a tree one night.   Couldn't see it, all I knew is that it was beyond my reach.  I cut the line and tied on a water bottle.   This was in the lake frontage of a house.   So, next morning before first light, I'm back out there we a telescoping tree trimming saw.   Once I could see the bait, I took off the small branch about 12 feet up