I want to see some beat up baits

Fat-G

Soft or hard baits doesn't matter. I want to see Wake Jr.'s that are nearly without paint. Hudds that are falling apart. Etc. Haven't caught a swimbait fish in over a month and I'm getting pissed. It's 104* and we do not have power. Thank you random thunderstorm!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly fish soft baits especially on deep structure so I don't keep them around long, here's a picture of my osprey I started throwing in early April and have since stuck 24 smallmouth and 1 largemouth on it, not to mention a total of probably 60+ bites, you really cant tell the wear on this ghost colored bait till its in your hands, it pretty much just looks like I took heavy grit sand paper to it and a whole bottle of glue lol.

IMAG1256.jpg?t=1341084615

So far I have 4 smallmouth over 4lbs on that osprey.

Here's my old wake jr lots of fish on this one too:

IMAG0175.jpg?t=1323840973

All my up soft baits now belong to the bottom.

These baits arent even beat up.....theyre just gettin broken in!

My Wake Jr. has probably caught ~30 fish, but I beat the hell out of it. It's hit rocks, docks, wood, etc. It's a little more beat up overall than yours, but I have the exact same hook rash marks around the gill. Part of me wants to fill the hook rash marks with red nail polish.

I need to take a pic of my Rising Son, it's caught like 30 fish, an osprey, herron, two ducks, etc.

One of my favorite Triple Trouts - an 8" olive trout pattern that was so beat to crap I used a Sharpie to turn it into a bass. The picture doesn't really show how completely smashed up this thing is. Still gets bit.

post-1174-14252986716886_thumb.jpg

9rkuo5.jpg

t5nf6b.jpg

34fnzuc.jpg

bottom hook rising son with 2 nail wieghts,THIS BAITS LOADED WITH MOJO!

I retired it and only bring it out when im hurting for a bite

the baby wakes seriously has over 100 fish from this season on it you,breathe on it and it clacks,i wouldnt trade that baby wake for a 10"sport model if you offered

Hell yea Cam! These are what swimbaits are SUPPOSED to look like.

Didn't show my wake Jr or Og the still pretty green,don't wanna embarrass myself showing newer looking baits..lol

9rkuo5.jpg

t5nf6b.jpg

34fnzuc.jpg

the baby wakes seriously has over 100 fish from this season on it you,breathe on it and it clacks,i wouldnt trade that baby wake for a 10"sport model if you offered

That Baby Wake looks like you doubled up on baby sharks. Sweet pics. now ya gotta get to over 200 on it.

You're a beast marbles!

9rkuo5.jpg

t5nf6b.jpg

34fnzuc.jpg

This bait is not too bad, but it was nib when i bought it like 3 months ago, trav can back me up on that, not bad for 3 months, alot of good fish caught on it, including 2 muskies, and double up on smallies

post-1021-14252986725986_thumb.jpg

post-1021-14252986726198_thumb.jpg

This bait is not too bad, but it was nib when i bought it like 3 months ago, trav can back me up on that, not bad for 3 months, alot of good fish caught on it, including 2 muskies, and double up on smallies

That is awesome! Fish it til theres no paint left