SU Irvine Tourney August 4th Sign Ups

Londonmitch

We're Going to have the tournament Sarurday August 4th at Irvine Lake. You can launch private boats, rent a boat, or fish from shore. Kayaks and tubes aren't allowed at night.

Post here if you're in and who your fishing with. We'll probably start around 6 and the lake closes at 12 so we should wrap it up a little before that. Denny's normally follows but that can be changed if there's a better idea.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Irvine have a Quagga mussel Inspection?? If so. How bad is it? I have been quarantined for 2 drops of water out of the motor at DVL!!

They do inspect the boats but it's not nearly as intense as DVL.

Last time I took my boat there (which was a while ago) the guy come up to it and says " we don't really want quagga mussels" and walked away. Inspection complete lmao.

Lol. They may not want them but they got em. Hahah. And there bait eaters! :evil:

I'm in but playing it by day as we get closer.

Last time I took my boat there (which was a while ago) the guy come up to it and says " we don't really want quagga mussels" and walked away. Inspection complete lmao.

Lol. They may not want them but they got em. Hahah. And there bait eaters! :evil:

I'm in but playing it by day as we get closer.

:lol:

If he's in, I'm in.

If anyone from far away needs a driveway and some floor/couch space, shower, bathroom, etc...You're welcome to crash at my house after the tourney I live about 30 minutes from the lake. There might be some crying from the baby, but the more the merrier.